Monday, August 16, 2010

New at this

This is my first post on my blog. I've actually been thinking about getting one for a while, but it took my mom giving it to me as a school assignment to finally do it! I'm really excited about it. I will use this as a place to share things that go on in my daily life and since I love taking pics I will probably post some of those time to time. I don't know how often I'll write but at least once or twice a week, hopefully. Summer is quickly ending :( Well, it ends in September, but we all know that summer really ends when we have to go back to school, which I am not really looking forward to. These past two weeks have been really busy. First my family went on vaca at Bethany Beach, and last week Carli and I spent a week at my Mom-mom's in Philly. It was all a lot of fun!! I might post some pics from that. Well, that's it for now!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, post lots of pictures! (Btw, this is the most fun school assignment.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your about me. I didn't know you did ballet, that's so cool..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eboni I'll be stopping by from time to time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am your biggest fan and happy to be your 1st follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Eboni! I added you over at my blog stanknrankn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete