Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Photo Shoot

On Saturday, we headed outside to face the cold with Moriah, all to take about 15 minutes worth  ofpictures. Personally I don't think I look to good, but oh well. It didn't hurt me to do it. In the end I know it will be more than worth it ;)




    

                                                             beautiful sissy




                            much better when the buzz cut (as carli so kindly puts it) is controlled
                                                    sisterly love <3

8 comments:

  1. Eby, what are you talking about! You look SO beautiful :D I love all the pictures. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm.... yeah i agree with Ruth Anne. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm-hmm, you all are a bunch of suck ups. loll. but thanks anyway.! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eby, don't even give me that. You look SO cute! :D believe me! Would i lie to you? :D Probably the best i've ever seen you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, i hope my previous comment doesn't make you too full of yourself :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth Anne!!! Thanks Alot!!!! {Probably the best I've ever seen you} Wow.... I'm just gonna stop trying....

    ReplyDelete
  7. the BEST???!! and i thought i looked good at church. :D jk thanks rupi!!! ily too

    ReplyDelete