Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can I Please have Your Hair??

I love making my hair look good, or better than it ever does. Unfortunately, I was blessed with curly hair. Some times it can get frustrating, but I love it. But, these pics just make me want straight hair even more. I love the art in these pics, they are just soooo pretty. I don't normally share other people's pics on my blog, but I was hoping this would give some of my straight haired friends (yes, YOU) some "hairspiration" and I may have made that word up!! :)

                                                            she is rocking that fishtail



                
                I know some people just don't like her, although I do. You just can't mess with that hair



         iPRAYIwakeupwithstraighthair

5 comments:

  1. all these pics are ADORABLE!! ;) love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay....i can guess who that , yes you, is ;) I'll do my best to be more creative. I like a lot of theses pics and it is helpful having ideas. Thanks for the hairspirations!! I like them all and we must get together and try some of these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll try the last two hair styles soon...i promise...Maybe Sunday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes the 'you' is you. hhahaa. you do need to try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eb, get posting! ;) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete