Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lately

Warning: All text post!

Ok, so I just want to apologize for the lack of posting on this blog. I honestly just don't know what has gotten into me. Besides the fact that I have been busy with school and track, wow, I don't know how just two things can keep one person soooo busy. But, by the time I get home at night, believe me, the last thing I want to do is post on my blog. :(

Also, lately I just feel like I have nothing to post. But, don't worry, I will come up with something. I might try to start like a weekly thing I do on here. I know! I should do "What I Wore Wednesday" teens can do that to right??{Do you guys even know what that is?} Too bad I don't have kids to post about, oh wait, I do, Carli. Uh-Oh, I hope she doesn't read this.

Bye for now. If anyone even reads this.

1 comment:

  1. I know what WIWW posts are - you should totally do it! That would be so fun! Looking forward to warm afternoons so we can 'visit/stalk' you at track practice. Miss you, Becky

    ReplyDelete