Monday, October 25, 2010

Barely Remember

This is a super duper random post. I was just thinking about my curly long locks :P today. Well, actually these days they are not so long or even curly. But, I do have a faint memory of the days when my hair touched my shouders and I could pull it up into an acceptable messy bun way up at the top of my head, instead of at the nape of my neck. *whimper* Man, how I miss those days. Now, I'm lucky if I ever do anything other than a ponytail. Well, that's the price you pay for getting your hair chopped off. I tell my self it was a good lesson (while I try not to cry about the absence of hair). It will be a year in December and thank goodness it is slowly, but surely growing back, it may take another year until I have the long look back, but oh well, who needs that when you got a bob?!  :D. me.

                                                               back in my long hair  days ;)

                            then I decided to get a stacked bob, so I could wear it straight a lot
                               now, it is about this length and 99.9% of the time i don't wear it straight

Yeah, it's sad, but thank God it will grow back and I will have my messy bun back.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! I love you hair now! But, i liked it before too. Either way you look beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete