Monday, October 18, 2010

Too Fast to Fall

So, I am sitting here writing this and out of the corner of my eye I can see the flicker of the flames from our pellet stove. And although I am definitely happy to be warm, I almost don't want to have to use that stove yet and wish I could just rewind back to when it was HOT enough to wear shorts and a tank and not look like a lunatic. I mean it is hard to believe that we are almost 2 months into school. And my cross country season is over, though i have to admit, I am pretty happy about that. It is crazy!! But, a good and bad crazy.  

I was looking through some pics I took of Car this summer and was transported back to that time (that is where this entry idea started), even though looking at the pictures doesn't put me  back in August  (oh well), I thought they were too good to not do something with. And, don't get too jealous of her prettifulness!! :P



                                                   she crack me up, trying to be all modelish
                                                                     flower power!


                                             probably laughing at her own joke, like usual






               a couple silly ones just for good measure( and now you see why I was behind the camera)

 
                                                         oh, so now you decide to be serious?!



So which ones do you like, if you like any??

No comments:

Post a Comment