Monday, November 15, 2010

The crazy things we do!!

Carli and I are almost never bored, well, maybe some times. But, when we are, we somehow always end up doing something crazy and taking pics. These are just two examples. One, we decided to do CRAZY makeup and take pics ( which we do a lot), and two, we decided to model out too similar sunglasses.

                                                                             got blue?!?        

 


                                                              if this haunts your dreams

                                                look at this, it will calm you down :D

                   now about these sunglasses. carli did have hers first. but I am NOT trying to copy her. I don't even like mine that much anymore, come next summer (or month) i am getting new ones.


                                                           peace out, girl scout!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all these pics! They are SO cute :D I love the makeup and the hair stuff matching with your eyeshadow :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...I didn't even know you had a blog!

    ReplyDelete