Saturday, November 6, 2010

still missing them

I told you there were more coming of them.

                                            my little caleb, playing a game of "you can't get me eby"
                                                                           Lydie!!

                                  Liam, can't believe he is 6!!!! Disregard his toys ;)

                    one of our favorite things to do in the summer, taking a walk around the MU campus. Can't imagine what some people were thinking seeing a young girl with 4 kids!!!

             wow, i look horrid, but i love the babies, and they aren't even looking at the camera. HAHA

                   I'll leave you with this adorable photo, definitely my fave.

These are all old, but maybe you got a taste of why I miss these sweet, adorable, fun, kind, loving kiddos, sooo stinkin' much!!! Love YOU ALL!! :D

P.s. just have to mention I was the first babysitter/helper that Caleb knew by name (eby) and Lydia used to only like me as a babysitter. Sorry, just a little non-humble moment ;)

1 comment:

  1. Girl! I LOVE these pictures! The kids are missing you, too. The older ones have been asking, 'Where's Eboni? Why isn't she coming?' We need to get you here again soon, even if it can't be a regular thing. Love you, Becky

    ReplyDelete