Monday, November 1, 2010

WANT or need?!

Just a couple items i've recently stumbled upon and really just WANT! To bad I can't have them, just keep reminding certain people Christmas is coming. (aaaaahhh, scary thought).

    saw this at the mall with my mom-mom and was literally drawn to it. :D now it is on sale!!


                                                        can't decide which one I like more

     I was saving up for a nice camera (maybe not this one) and then decided to throw away my                  retainer,guess I'll just keep using moriah's


        UGGS are something i've been wanting for awhile and you can only share a pair for soo long

3 comments:

  1. haha....i will keep these in mind for christmas....maybe :D I like the first sweatshirt best....but, they're both cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh!! cuteness!!!! I love the color of the uggs!!

    ReplyDelete