Monday, November 22, 2010

I Like These

When we were in Nashville, Carli and I took some time and took some pictures with moriah's camera and remote, just of the two of us. Surprisingly, even though they were so not planned or anything, we actually really liked them. They aren't anything special, we just liked them. We might even put some up in our room. I posted  a few before, but now I am putting up some more.



                                                                  one of my faves




         this pretty much sums up our relationship, I say or do something, and Carli looks at me like I am losing it for real this time.


1 comment:

  1. Haha.....i love ALL these pictures...i don't really know why, but i just love them. I think the colors are so cute! You probably didn't even try that :D But, my 3 favorites are the first, fifth and the last :D I love them!! I'll stop talking now.....

    ReplyDelete