Monday, November 22, 2010

Lately

So, we are coming up on some Holiday breaks for those of us that are still in school. Thank the Lord!!! But, seriously Wednesday can't come soon enough.

  See, this is why I need a break. This pic pretty much sums up the way I have been feeling about school lately. Defeated, tired of it, ready to give up! The sleeping in, hanging out, eating way too much, and everything else can't come soon enough. Ya know what I mean??

In other news, my beloved sister, Bryanna, is coming home tomorrow night!!!!!! I am super excited, as I told her, she has actually given me enough time to miss her. And,so now it's time to see her beautiful face in  person.

Speaking of a break, can you guys believe Thanksgiving is already here?! I know I can't. And, let's not forget Black Friday. Except, my recent experience with a mangled retainer will TRY to keep me from buying anything this year. But, don't worry my love of clothes WILL win out in the end. hahaha. Now, back to school.

1 comment:

  1. oh...i know how you feel too....School's rough...:D But, at least we got science! I also cannot wait for Thanksgiving break!! And maybe Friday...i still gotta talk to my mom.....:D

    ReplyDelete